Make a Report

Report to the University If you need to report an emergency, call University Police at (979) 845-2345 or dial 911. For more information on Title IX options, interim measures, and sexual misconduct procedures, please contact the Department of Civil Rights and Equity Investigations at (979) 458-8407 or visit If you are unsure about reporting, … Continue reading Make a Report